Acana adult dog dry food - 2kg

60% Fresh Canadian Chicken & Raw Flounder, Grain-Free Recipe with Fruits

AED 125.50 (Inclusive of VAT)

sold out

Buy now pay later
Use these payment methods on checkout
3 interest-free payments Select Postpay at checkout
You'll get SMS reminders for repayment. You can repay using your Mastercard or Visa debit and credit cards
4 interest-free payments Select Tabby at checkout
You'll get SMS reminders for repayment. You can repay using your Mastercard or Visa debit and credit cards
Split in 4, interest-free Select Tamara at checkout
You'll get SMS reminders for repayment. You can repay using your Mastercard or Visa debit and credit cards

Introducing ACANA Adult Dog Dry Food, a nutritionally balanced and delicious recipe crafted to meet the unique needs of adult dogs of all sizes and breeds. Our recipe is made with 60% high-quality animal ingredients like fresh Canadian chicken and raw flounder, while the remaining 40% comprises fruit, vegetables, and botanicals. This combination provides your furry friend with the essential nutrients and animal protein they need to live their best life.

Our Adult Dog Dry Food is carefully prepared to provide a complete and balanced diet that will keep your dog happy and healthy. Here are some of the key features of our recipe:

  • Fresh Canadian chicken is the first ingredient: We use only high-quality, fresh ingredients that are refrigerated or frozen at their peak freshness to ensure maximum nutrition for your dog.
  • Grain-free recipe: Our recipe contains no grains, making it a great choice for dogs with grain sensitivities.
  • Rich in animal protein: With 60% animal ingredients, including fresh chicken and raw flounder, our recipe provides your dog with the high-quality animal protein they need to maintain muscle mass and support healthy body functions.
  • Packed with fruits, vegetables, and botanicals: Our recipe includes a variety of fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, which are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support your dog's overall health and well-being.
  • Crafted in Canada: We are proud to craft our ACANA Adult Dog Dry Food in Canada using only the finest ingredients.


Fresh chicken (14%), chicken meal (14%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (5.5%), herring meal (5%), chicken fat (5%), turkey meal (5%), eggs (4%), raw flounder (4%), fish oil (3%), whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, pea starch, raw turkey livers (0.5%), salt, dried kelp, fresh whole apples, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole pears, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole zucchini, fresh beet greens, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole blueberries, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole saskatoon berries, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric

ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 700 mg, 3b606 (Zinc: 75 mg), 3b406 (Copper (II): 11mg), Vitamin B1: 25mg, Vitamin B5: 8mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, Vitamin A: 1875 IU, Vitamin D: 250 IU, Vitamin E: 115 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 2.2x10^6 CFU.

Metabolizable Energy is 3510 kcal/kg (421 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 29% from protein, 30% from carbohydrates, and 41% from fat. ACANA ADULT DOG is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the FEDIAF Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.

  1. Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by The Pets Club